Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Winter Wonderland 3

Hello there...

I have my last Winter Wonderland card to share ... It's been a bit manic here at the moment preparing for the last craft class this year at my Thursday club where they will be making Christmas cards and tags ... 
My lovely friend Pat is off to NY this week so I'll be on my own at club too.

I guess many of you are busy this week preparing for Thanksgiving so I'll keep this brief


This is probably my favourite of the 3 ... I really like the soft colours


Hubby has asked me to make some of these for his friends so maybe I'll keep those tree stamps out


Have a lovely day and enjoy your upcoming Thanksgiving Day

~ Ros ~

13 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

It is a beautiful card Ros. I love the trees and the way you've stamped and embossed them. Great looking winter-card.
Greetings Miranda

Tracy said...

I really really like the effect of the white embossing. Hubbys friends will love these Ros. Hugs!

Greta said...

Oh wow--think this is my favorite, too, Ros! I need to make hubby's BD card & even though I can't paint like you I may try to do something on this order for him. Thank you for the inspiration, my friend!

Carole said...

Stunning Ros...I really like these cards you have done...fantastic!

Maria said...

Your winter wonderland card is gorgeous with the lovely trees!! Good luck with club tomorrow! Take care and have a good rest of the week!!

Leslie Miller said...

Sheesh, you make this look so easy, and maybe it is, but I think it takes a magic touch to get such beauty from your stamps and inks. I love the simplicity of the card design, too, which does not detract from the painting. Good luck with your craft class. I know it will be great!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

You are have a great serious of winter wonderland cards, I love this as much as the others!

Alexandra MacVean said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Ros! I LOVE it! Happy Thanksgiving!

Pamellia said...

Gorgeous Ros. Love the water colour technique. Such a beautiful wintery scene, just lovely. :)

Mac Mable said...

Wow what an amazing effect you've achieved, especially behind the trees. You are really nailing these water colour backgrounds Ros....Very creative and you could frame this x

Thea said...

Last tuesday i was at Stella and say to her that i love your watercoloring cards, this one again is so gorgeous!


Have a nice weekend,
Hugs Thea

Stella said...

Funny to read Thea's comment. Yes she is just as much a fan of your watercolouring cards as I am:). I love the whole serie but his one is truly breathtaking. Wow!
XXX

Sylvia said...

Very pretty winter water color card, Ros...I too love your soft colors!