Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Little Cat Therapy

Hello... How's your week going? 

We're having a new driveway done and hopefully it should be finished today We've been moving the cars around like pawns on a chess board Lol! We're pleased with it though... It's a resin bond driveway that should out last us...(a sobering thought) and the last of the home improvements planned for this year and the forseeable future.
Autumn so far has been very mild, though we know that could change in a heartbeat here but we thank our lucky stars that we are not suffering the havoc that mother nature is bestowing on part of the world right now... My heart goes out to all those people suffering.

Today I have another Get Well card to share, this time for a dear friend.  Like me she is ruled by her kitties...I mean they don't care how you feel... They need feeding and let in and out, and in and out, and in and out... They sit on your desk and cover everything with fur and want to play when you want to sleep

Well, not these cats


The stamped and copic coloured kind


I hope this makes her feel better

Wishing you all a lovely day

~ Ros ~

18 comments:

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Ros. Lovely design and colors. Kisses, my friend.

Maria said...

Oh, this sweet fun card with the cats will surely cheer up your friend, Ros! Love the big eyes on them! Wonderful colored sentiment, too!

Diane said...

Well isn't this the cutest card ever!! I am sure your friend will feel LOTS better when receiving this! We have had some really HOT days this week so far and it's to continue a few more then cooling down, I'l take it! I do have some little kitties (real ones) I would gladly send your way lol...I will have to get pictures of them and post! Have a great day!!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

It's a lovely "get well" card Ros especially for a cat-lover. Love the "stitched" letters, great design.
Greetings Miranda

Tracy said...

LOL So stinkin cute! I love their big eyes. The multi-colored sentiment looks amazing.

nancy littrell said...

You design the cutest cat cards, Ros. Love how they are so beautifully colored and how their big eyes are daring your friend to Get Well Soon! After all...they need and want attention too:-) Your friend will Love her cats card! TFS my friend. Hugs...

Marina said...

How cute, how colourful, what a great design!

Pat said...

Oh my goodness how cute these cats are Ros, and love the way you have each of them within the frame with its pretty piercing, and the stitched letters in all those different colours. A fabulous card. x

Marcia Hill said...

Awwwww….these kitties are just too CUTE Roz and are totally making me smile, so I'm sure they are going to light up your friends face too and make her feel a whole lot better!! :0)

Dora said...

What a lovely cats, adorable card. Beautiful

Mac Mable said...

It sure will make her feel better. How thoughtful of you to make such a personal and unique card for her. Those cats are adorable and your layout is fun and fabulous.
Hope the resin driveway went OK and by the time you read this the awful winds and rain will have passed through...Wild, wet and windy up here in Scotland today x.

Papercraft Boutique said...

These 3 kitties are sooo adorable, Ros! Your friend will love this card and be cheered up. The colorful die-cut sentiments are so pretty too. Hideko xx

Sue Lelli said...

THIS is just purrfect for her! I adore their eyes! Great card, Ros!

Barbara said...

Impressive cats! The one on the left is really very intense :-) A perfect card to put a smile on the face of the recipient.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, you really did a great job on this, so very cute!

Greta said...

I missed this post, but thank goodness I saw it today! Your friend must feel better looking at this adorable card! Always nice to have things done around the house.

Pauline said...

Ros, these cats are so adorable. I'm sure this will make your friend feel better. Love the eyes - great job!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, it made her feel better, I'm sure of it! Love the stitched and colorful letters and those fun kitties. So true that our kids of all kinds depend on us no matter what. Super great die for CAS layouts. I really love that and I really, really love your card!