Thursday, April 19, 2012

Melissa Frances wall Hanging

I have lots to do and I have club night tonight ... 
Sadly we lost another one of our lovely group this week ... it always hurts ... Pat was a lovely lady ... she couldn't talk ... but we understood each other and we had lots of hugs ....


Creating helps to take my mind off things so I made a wall hanging today ... 
My new Attic Treasures paper pad by Melissa Frances arrived yesterday together with my new SB dies by Nina Bracket ... I saw these on Mona's blog and just adored them  and as I already got the new C'est la Vie papers last week ... well, creating came easy ... 


You know I love to mix and match my papers but one of the best things about Melissa Frances papers is that there are always sheets that have a mix of patterns on them ... put together perfectly ... so you don't have to think even!
Then again all MF sets co-ordinate with each other so well too ... so this was created using papers from both sets ...


(The bluish paper is from C'est la Vie and the creamy kraft ones are from Attic Treasures) 


... and the new SB dies ...


Isn't that house die just the cutest? and that little piece of trim on the right was from my lovely friend Jacira ... I used the rest on another project but kept this little piece


A closer look ... those sparkly wings are from the Nina Bracket SB set too - as is the heart

In case you are wondering ... the sentiment is computer generated ... the pearls are MF, the rose is Prima ... lace, ribbon, fabric and trinkets are from my supplies ...

Got to dash ... Thanks so much for stopping by

~ Ros ~





23 comments:

Chris said...

Oh wow, this is stunning, Ros! I love everything about it, the colours, the flower, ribbon, house - everything. :)

Thea said...

Hi Ros!
Sorry for the lost of your friend! When i am sad i go create to so i can change my thoughts a little (sorry for my schoolenglish but you will understand it, i think)
This wallhanger is very beautiful and so soft are the colors and embellishments! Great work.

Hugs Thea

cnelson said...

What a GORGEOUS card! I am so sorry for your loss! HUGS

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful hanging Ros! Lovin' the mix of Melissa Frances goodness and SB dies! So pretty and elegant!

Tracy said...

So sorry to hear you've lost another of your groups Ros. You have created a truly lovely little hanging with your new goodies. Such a pretty soft and delicate look. Hugs!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful wall hanging, Ros, I love the colors, the new papers and the die cuts! Hope you are getting ready for your trip, have a beautiful Friday!

Sue Lelli said...

Oh MY!, Ros! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE the home with the wings and the key and the PRETTY flower and perfect bow! And all of that trim is YUMMY! LOVE this!

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous work of art, so soft and pretty. I bought those dies after seeing Mona's post. I can't wait to use mine. Have a good weekend.xxxx

AppleApricot Wen said...

oh Ros, I'm so sorry you lost your friend... I'm happy to hear that creating helps you in times like this. I love what you created, it's gorgeous and the house is so cute. And the thingie (please excuse my lack of English knowledge) you've put on the house is very pretty.

Your package has arrived safely. Thank you for the beautiful gifts, Ros, I love them!

Take care, hugs,
Wendy

Georgiana said...

What a beautiful wall hanging.

Thanks for stopping by,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lynnda said...

You nailed it Ros!! I personally find it difficult to play with Melissa pp..You know me... love those bright colors!!! Your wall hanging is absolutely beautiful.... love the embellishment ...and your bow..simply gorgeous!!!! Love this a ton!!! Hugs..xoxo

Unknown said...

So sorry you had to say goodbye to someone again Ros, that's always so hard to do... Your wall hanging has been made to perfection, sheer elegance with truly lovely embellies and that cute house is adorable! Have a great time abroad, Ira xox

Heidi said...

This is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours and design:)
I hope you'll have a wonderful trip to Norway! The fjords are absolutely stunning. Hopefully the weather will be fine too.
Hugs, Heidi:)

Unknown said...

Oh my stars!! This is gorgeous. I just love those papers. So pretty my friend..

Hugs~

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Totally Sweet!!!!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Absolutely lovely!! So soft and precious - I love all the pearls and this pretty little piece of trim on the right! Everything works so well toghether!
Hugs,
Uli

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend :(. Beautiful project you've made. Funny how sometimes an aching heart can help us create beautiful things, even when on the outside it feels like everything is just dark and grey...xx

Zue said...

Exquisite!
xxx

Heather Rogers said...

This is absolutely beautiful Ros! LOVE your wall hanging. I know Nina would love to see this! :)

hugs~

NinaB said...

This is gorgeous! I love your attention to details and all the lovely elements on your wall hanging. Fabulous job! It makes me happy to see what beautiful projects people make with my designs. Thank you!

Stella said...

Can I sign up for a workshop? This is to die for.... You knwo I love MF. And above that; the beauty you create with it...
XXXXXX

Diane said...

I love this, too...the key on the little house is such a clever idea...darling creation!!

Michelle said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Very soft and delicate! A soon to be family heirloom!