Friday, September 11, 2015

Congrats

Hello and good morning to you!

Friday is here once more and for me it means I can relax a little. Club night was really hectic and I've had some other family issues to take care of... Thankfully everything has gone well

I have managed to make a couple of cards ... As I am going away next week I've been keeping up with DT projects but this card is going to the Netherlands


It's for our friend Martijn ... Stella's youngest son
If you follow my blog you will remember that Martijn came to Liverpool for a 6 month stint to work on his Masters Degree and during that time we sort of adopted him... 


Back home in the Netherlands he graduated with excellence! I couldn't be happier for him or my dear friends Stella and Marcel
So this is from all of us ... the cats included - Martijn became good friends with Ginger cat Lol!


I do hope your weekend is a good one ... Thanks so much for looking in on me - Your friendship means a lot and I had a lovely card this week from my blog friend Greta


Thank you Greta ... It couldn't have come at a better time!

Have a lovely day

Till soon

~ Ros ~

14 comments:

Thea said...

Beautiful card for Martijn. I have heard the story's from Stella. Great that you give Martijn a good time during his stay in Liverpool. Is Ginger already mis him?

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Thea

Maria said...

Very sweet and thoughtful card for Stella's son! Love all the cute critters! And, your card from Greta is just lovely with the bright colors! How kind of her to send it to you! Take care and have a wonderful weekend!:-)

AppleApricot Wen said...

Awwww your card is so cute and adorable! It made me smile. Beautiful! Good to hear everything ended up well... Wishing you a sweet weekend and sending you hugs and more sunshine (it's said to be the last sunny day here for a while!) xx Wen

Tracy said...

You just can't go wrong with critters on a card. LOL They are adorable and I love the fun dotty background. Congrats to Martijn and a happy travels to you my friend. Hugs!

Mac Mable said...

Hi Ros, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and as always your very kind and generous comments. I always very much appreciate them and always enjoy stopping by yours for my inspiration! The Congrats card is just perfect and so personal and thoughtful. Attention to detail as always and loving the colourful and fun card. How kind of your blog friend to send you a jolly card x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a cute one!!!!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Fabulous card Ros and what a lovely gift for the freshly 'baked' graduate! :). Have a lovely weekend sweet girl xx

Barbara said...

Lovely card for Martijn - such cute critters! But Greta's card is a beauty, too. Enjoy your weekend - and your upcoming trip!

Stella said...

Sweetie I know Martijn will be thrilled when your card arrives. Yes he does miss Ginger; and so do I :) But most of all he is missing you. The months in Liverpool were very succesful. And you played a huge part in that succes. I will never ever be able to thank you enough for all that you have done. And you ARE his 2nd mum.
Your card is stunning!

Good to hear you had some happy mail. Let me know if you want to Skype. Miss you and hope you are well....sending big hugs and love!
XXXXX

Greta said...

Ahh--so glad I could send you some Oregon sunshine, my friend! I know Martijn will love this darling, personal card from his adopted family!

Mrs Beez said...

What a cute little bunch of characters and that background adds to the fun!

Manuela said...

fun card with all the cats and dogs

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, Ros! Such sweet, little critters, and I love your background! And yay for Martijn!

Diane said...

Sounds as if you have been super busy with club night, and you will be busy packing as well for a very fun sounding trip! The card is so adorable, what cute, cute stamps these are and fun, too...I am sure he will adore it!! Have a great week!!!