Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Thank You and Love

Hello....

Thanks soooo much to all of you who left me comments, birthday wishes and for all the lovely cards and gifts I received yesterday... What wonderful, kind and talented friends you are and I am so grateful for each and everyone of you....

I had a lovely birthday dinner last night at a restaurant with my husband, nephew and of course my son ... It was a really good evening.

I have a simple card to share 


 Just some sponging and stencilling


This is for my friend's anniversary but it seemed appropriate for you too


Thank you once again and have a beautiful day/evening

Hugs

~ Ros ~

14 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such beautiful colours and loving the sponging. Glad you had such a wonderful birthday. I love the play on music and the cat x

Stella said...

You derseve to be spoilt rotten; there is more to come your way in April :)
I love this card. Your new music die is a gem and your cat a cutie:)
XXXXX

Diane said...

What a pretty music die...and of course you know I LOVE the sponging and the kitty!! Another beauty my friend!

Barbara said...

That sounds like a wonderful birthday dinner, in the company of those who you love most! And this card is so happy. It must be the score...

Linda Breedlove said...

Gorgeous... love your die-cut sentiment and music score... and such a pretty color!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card Ros! Love the shimmery stars and sequins!

Mac Mable said...

Good to hear from you Ros. Had a fabulous time away cruising, loads heavier but loved it! Missed the crafting though, so raring to go x Speak soon x

Pamellia said...

Beautiful Ros! Love the little kitty, what a great extra bit. Those music notes are wonderful, they almost have moment to them, the way they float across that pale blue background! Love it! hugs :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh this is so fun!

Greta said...

What a wonderful design--love this beautiful card, Ros, & bet your friend does, too! So glad you had a nice BD!

Mrs Beez said...

Great card, I love that musical die. So glad you had a lovely birthday, seems like you might be having snow now?

Tracy said...

Nice to hear that you had a lovely birthday. :-) You find the most fun ways to incorporate those sweet kitty cats into your cards. I like the stenciled stars a lot.

Chriss Blagrave said...

Awesome card design, colours and that sponging is superb!
So glad that you had a great birthday!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh! Like vet the Kansas try and the color bg! Fab!